Friday, November 5, 2010

Lagu Negeri

10:22 AM
I was actually going to write something else, since my hungry stomach told me to dinner first, so I went to dinner, and then continue blogging (right now). So, IF I went to dinner, surely, there gonna be a gossip session (since I live with Husaini and Suffian) which lasted about 2-3 hours. We finished our dinner early, but AFTER that, there went our gossip session.

So, if it was gossip, you guys surely gonna think that, we talked about others badness. No, mainly our gossip will NOT talk about others badness. We just fantasizing about he/she doing things that we fantasized. Then we gave a "BWAHAHAHAHA!" laugh at him/her. It is just for our 'a humor a day'.

Then, during our last dinner, which was today, we came out with, urm some awkward topic. "Lagu Negeri". Haha. It was hillarious (gelabah tak citer lagi pon). So me (Penang), Husaini (Perak) and Suffian (Kedah). So, apparently, I'd been to all the three states, so, I can judge which one is better. Of course, I'm gonna choose Pulau Pinang's song.

Why?

I honestly do not know why, because, I cannot remember the Kedah and Perak song's lyric. Even I left Kedah for the last 2 years, and Perak for the last 4 years. I just can remember their rythm, but, not the lyric. But, SURPRISINGLY, I just can sing Pulau Pinang's song, as fluent as it is, as cheerful as it is (seriously i really mean 'cheerful'), and I never sang this song ever since I left my prelimanary (how to spell ah?) school which was almost 8 years ago. That is soooooo WOW!!

For me.

Like I can write the whole lyric:

Selamat Tuhan kurniakan,
Selamat Pulau Pinang,
Negeriku yang mulia,
Ku taat dan setia,
Aman dan bahagia.

Majulah ! Jayalah !
Negeriku yang ku cinta,
Bersatu dan bersama,
Untuk negeri kita!

I like the part "bersatu dan bersama'. It was like reminiscing me about my old school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Pinang Tunggal. It was joyful moment of my life. No books to read, like I was a super genius, with nothing to read at all, just a flick look at the book then poof here I am, ready for the exams. Not exacly like now =(. I was a prefect. A Penolong Ketua Pengawas.

About me being a prefect was a very retarded story, like, anyone will not believe me if I tell about this. Actually, I was a normal student, without that blue uniform, until I was in the Fifth Grade. At the end of last semester 2002, I luckily scored in the exam. Usually, the one who dominated the 1st place was Hafiza Ahmad (currently studying in IPDA Jitra doing her Kursus Perguruan, and soon to be Ustazah Hafiza which going to teach the Arab Language), me in the 7th place and above (eg: 7th, 8th, 14th). So, it was very tragic for me to bump in from behind, getting that 1st place all of sudden. So the second place was her. So, since I SUDDENLY scored the exam, thus I was nominated to be a prefect and ALMOST be the head of prefect, since I was inexperienced, so, they just let me be the co-head. I was glad. Not that I was glad because I got that prefect thing, I just glad because I was not nominated for the head of prefect. Dude, I was very stupid, childish (up until now), could not make a perfect decision (up until now), and I was irresponsible (up until now). I just couldn't do it, because that was not who I am. And I ended up the prefect thing just bullying the head of prefect (Baitul Izzati, which is a girl) almost every single morning, because I woke up late and arrived late at school and could not be on stage to handle the assembly. =P

Hah, about Hafiza, that is why I was so sick of this name, everywhere that I go, even NOW, there will be some who her name is Hafiza. Hafiza Khairi, Hafiza Fuzi, Hafiza bla bla. Every school that I went has this name. Luckily I wasn't gossiped with them like I was gossiped with Hafiza Ahmad like "Nombor 1 Hafidz, nombor 2 Hafiza, haiiiii, hampa ada papa ka?".
It really was--> -.-""

It was terrible memories, but sweet.

You know, lately I posted with some kind of jerky love thing? Well, it really is I have a crush on someone, not just a cat. And my 19 years old life always tells me that "Hafidz, just quit, you are not gonna make it, you'll end up as a loser". So, I'm gonna say yes for this answer, an absolute one without any objections. Although many (seriously many) of my friends are getting married, like wtf, 19 years old and gonna be married? But I learnt from my mistakes, so just get over it. Maybe I just can let someone approaches me instead I am approaching someone which gonna end up in the same epic episode, A TOTAL LOSER.

I am 'high' tonight, sorry for that.

Okayh, welcome to my new blog theme guys. Salam.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

9 yakek:

Shafinaz said...

alamat berjanggut la klau ko nak tunggu girls approach ko dey.apakah

'Aina marhamah said...

hahaha...tu r...x kawen la die kalo nk tnggu girls approach die....heheh

Unknown said...

me aprroaching someone else? helltotheNO! all these while my attempts ended up as a loser. no need la.

so, if someone wants me, message me in my inbox, we'll straight to bertunang and next 2 years we'll kawen. okeh? =)

terbuka kepada sesiapa yang mahu.

Unknown said...

gila ada terus promosi. perh.

'Aina marhamah said...

hahha..x leh blah siap promote lagi...
ended up s loser tuh sbb u ddnt meet the rite one yet...sbb tuh la kot...hehe

AlyB said...

kena bg hint la ckit2 klu nk girls approch u.. tell them jokes..

Unknown said...

aina: taklaaahhh. mmg tak meet the right one. tapi process nak meet tu ya Allah, sumpah meninggal. so, better senyap, tiba masa, sesape yg nak, sila isi borang. (promosi II). =P

Unknown said...

farah: hahaha. facing girls is the awkwardest thing i ever felt. so, bila awkward, dia akan lead kepada hypocracy.

i really didnt like being a hypocrite. so, i prefer someone who is really close.

so far, takde.

Unknown said...

and takkan nye nak kasi hint2. sebab lambat lagi. nnnti sampai la serunya tuh.