Saturday, January 1, 2011

Selamat Tahun Baru

8:45 AM
Salam,

So, it is New Year today, yeah you can get drunk, get frozen bite (?), kissing around, or whatever it is that you wanna do. Boring. Although it was the first time I'm celebrating New Year yesterday, everything is still the same- boring. It's not because I ended up almost froze bitting my toes and few pains in my right ribs, it's just because New Year is- boring.

So I would like to say Happy New Year to all the readers (erk, I dont think I have one). Hope that this year (2011) will be a great year for all of us. Thanks for everything, and with this, I'm closing down this blog forever to start a new blog.

It's just a another chapter of my life.

Thanks hensemituhandsome.blogspot.com for being with me through thick and thin.

Salam alaik. :D

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 yakek:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Hafidz!

Khadijah Iderus said...

huh?

AlyB said...

what's ur new blog then?