Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AKIRA SHOCKED !!!

5:28 AM
I was totally shocked. Akira shocked !!! (later)

Life's going more hectic, and more more hectic after this. The exam are just around the corner, about one month from now on. Sadly, we've lots of things need to study, with Biochemistry and Physiology test ahead of us next week. I am less blogging, but it doesn't mean I study more. I'm lazy like a pig, laying on sofa, sleeping inside my warm blanket, because right now everything is pretty damn cold. I hate cold weather because of this. :(

What's new about me is, I just adapted to Biochemistry after 2 months of studying it. Like I said before, I'm really really really not good in adapting to a new situation, new subjects, and that is why I am totally suck in my study. I'M LAST-MINUTE-HERO-PERSON. So, luckily I already adapted to how-study-biochemistry just right before the time. This semester, we gonna have Histology and Anatomy exams. Both are freaking subject with lots of things need to be read. Maybe, my first exam gonna be Histology. Hundreds of slides need to be remembered (seriously, all the slides just look the same, I kinda don't understand WTF is actually they are seeing in the slides).

Anyway, from now on, please someone listen to this swear, because I'm swearing that, I, Muhammad Hafidz Bin Hasan, swear that:
Starting from today, 7th December 2010 and to 22th January 2010, I will
1) Stop YouTubing for entertainment reasons
2) I will only open YouTube for studying reasons
3) I will start studying starting from 5:30 to 12:30, with few intervals for about 10-15 minutes each (including for solat)
4) Each day I have to study at least 2 subjects.
5) Then, each night, after studying, and before going to sleep, I have to do solat Hajat.
6) Training for badminton is only for Friday and Sunday
7) I will not studying on sofa anymore. And listen to music while I'm studying, except Al-Quran.
8) I will start revising for my final exams starting from next 2 weeks.
9) Get all the exam schemes from my senior/whoever it is in 2 weeks time, from now on.
10) Sleep at 1:30 a.m everyday. STOP WASTING MY TIME.

*That's all*

Other than that, I can do what I want. I will hold what I swore.

Ah, there's one thing. I'm in shocked because, I was shocked. Anyway, just be patient, because Allah knows everything. This is not just the time yet. Anyway, glad because of it. Really really glad. Lot of things need to be prepared though, for myself.

Thank you for listening and witnessing. Salam Maal Hijrah. Have you already make your hijrah?

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 yakek:

D said...

Weh Hafidz.

Good luck with your exams. Oh so exam ko asing2 ikut subject. Okla, so u'll hve time to prepare.

True, agak susah nk adapt dgn Biochem. It takes months to act have the interest. Bace mmg bace, tp nk suke tu susah hahaa.

Anyway, all the best!

Unknown said...

Biochem maseh belum mahu kapel dengan aku. Maybe next sem kot. HUHUHUHUHU>

ANyway, thanxsss Faddy. All the best kat ko too.