Monday, November 29, 2010

Hachiko

5:26 AM
Salam to all.

It's been awhile since last I updated my blog. Feel kinda busy. Seriously. Lot and lots of thing I must read, plus, with a super intensive badminton training because I'm playing single. And I really am 'single' too. Fine. At last after much reading these few days, today I FINALLY can really hook up with my blog again, since I read all those books because I've got a test and a physiology class today. Today's topic was VISION. So, need to read em' all. Actually I wasn't reading at all. I just opened my notebook, then I re-typed and re-arranged those information in Microsoft One Note. Coz' I was busy preparing for my biochemistry test, which was today. And at last it went away smoothly as my biochemistry lecturer told me "now you are in good direction". I was like -.-"". Lol 'good direction'? But I got what he meant. It's a norm in here we (the Malaysians) just understand by 'ouh, I get what he means' because their English aren't so great at all like, if normally we used to say that 'you can enter this room'. My lecturer says 'you PENETRATE this room'. LOL. Sperms? I'm no good in English too. So, no need to boo him. Boo me thousand times, coz' I respect him.

But, seriously, he is great. I mean really really great. He's not like us. Like us, is like, we study, we MEMORIZE the theory. He's not. Some other time, he opposes the theory that the scientist made. Seriously, to all my friends in here (in case you are reading this), if you guys wanna extra knowledge which is totally purely from Russia and seriously helps you guys in the future, don't stick your ass to the chair and kiss the computer screen, go ask your lecturer if you didn't understand anything. He/she'll explain you, plus, with an extra info. Seriously! I admit it, he's kinda boring during the class, but, if you see him after class, he's extraordinary. I'm not a kiasu. But, I'm being who I'm supposed to be. A doctor.

Anyway, last Satuday nite, I slept 3.00 a.m. I was not studying. But I was crying, instead. Don't blame me for crying, because, this is for the first time, really really was sadden to death, and I really really felt that this was for the first time a MOVIE that I really really should cry for. Instead of the KOREAN, instead of REPUNZEL, instead of other craps, even Proposal Daisakusen, this is the movie that you guys should watch. And congrats to those who already watched this film. I kinda left out, but I was really glad that I'm lucky enough to watch this movie. Plus, I don't even feel that sad when I watched the Palestinians were killed by Israeli, honestly. Sorry. Later I'll explain you why I didn't feel that sad, but, I'm jealous actually. The movie is, "Hachiko. A dog's story". How sad I am? Up until now, I can't watch the movie again, even the trailer in YouTube. Seeing Hachi's face, really made me feel like 'I am the dog'.

This movie's main theme is loyalty. This is a level that even the most loyal couple in the world can't reach. And forget it if you guys kinda hate dogs or hate cats. Watching this movie, it reminds me of my cat, Maow. You will never know the meaning of 'love' that an animal can give to you. Human's love are not like this, even a mother to her own child. I mean not all mother. I'm gonna tell you a beauty of life. This is why I love cat, maybe no one will understand this, but, I'm gonna tell you anyway.

My cat's name was Maow. She's dead already, killed by dog, in the most tragic way, no head but her body only. We suspected our neighbour's dog. I cried very much that time. BUt this is not my story that I wanna tell you guys. Actually, this miracle happened when I was around 11-12 years old. It happened when she was giving birth. At that time, I was going to sleep. I was laying on the bed, doing nothing. Then she came, kind of smelling or licking my forehead. Of course I felt kind tickled. Then she walked to the next room. Then, I just ignored her. She did the same thing again and again. But really didn't get it. I even didn't smell anything. The next morning, I was shocked. TOTALLY SHOCKED. She gave birth to four cute little kittens. Then I got what she's trying to tell me last night. I was totally amazed how she wanna show 'Hafidz Hafidz, my kittens". I will never forget that incident until death. Thinking of Maow, and her lovely kittens, really sadden me, like I was watching Hachiko's movie. Cats are sensitive, because they have feeling. No matter how many times I was bitten by them, I still understand, they do it for a reason. Threaten or something. I rather not having a girlfriend than not having a cat. Seriously. My whole family loves cats. Today I have Piau. He has he's own story too.


I can't watch this for more than 30 secs. Really.

I think I don't have to describe more about this movie. I cried continuously starting from when Hachi's master died because of the sudden heart attack (almost 20-25 minutes). Those who read this blog, spam or whatever it is, please do watch this movie. Because animal shows more love than human who only thinks about violence, hate, revenge, instead of love.

Human = hate .
Animal = love, peace.

This is some scene that caused me cried:

Hachi's waiting for Professor to come back at the same spot every 5 p.m in the evening.

He is very happy every time he sees Professor coming back from work at the train station. Not until professor's dead.

An animal would never understand a meaning of 'dead love'. Look at him. After 10 years Professor left him, he's still waiting, and waiting. And look at him now, seems weak, but not give up in giving hope that ONE DAY Professor will come back. And so he waits until his last breath.

Fuck, I.......again.

I never used tissues to wipe my tears off, but this movie forced me to. Bye-bye. I shared what I should shared. Call me bapok, pondan, laki lembut or whatever it is for crying, I'm proud because I cried over the beauty of the creation of Allah.

Salam, bye-bye.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

5 yakek:

Anis Farhana said...

aku dah lama tau pasal citer ni, tapi ramai cakap sedih sangat. aku tak berani nak tengok. nanti aku melalak tak berenti-renti, aku tgk video kat blog ko ni pun nak meleleh-leleh air mata hah..hehe.aku pun suka kucing cam ko. high five! lepas tgk video nih terus aku g peluk kucing aku yg ngah tido..haha, kacau je..

eh2..first time blog comment aku panjang gini.btw thanks sharing!

p/s: aku rasa sumer citer yg pasal binatang aku tgk, konpem nanges. haha

p/p/s: baru aku perasan url blog kau unik sungguh..hehe

AlyB said...

people do say that dog is a man's best friend.. =)

kadang2 teringin jgak nk ada dog mcm dlm movie tu tp kan agama kite mcm xmenggalakan..

'Aina marhamah said...

heard bout diz movie in the radio already makes me goosebumps...
=/...

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

just watched it...how i wish i be as loyal as hachi..it has been five years........