Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's snowing. Again.

1:57 PM
Past few weeks, around last 3 weeks, I wrote in Facebook like I was totally excited with all the snows coming, blessing the Volgograd damp soil. But, it hadn't change anything, to me particularly. Wanted to make a video about snow, sadly, it turned out that the next day and the day after that, and 2 weeks after that, they are gone. Seriously, I miss those white snows. Yeah, I hated winter, but not snow. Being in the middle of the snow, feel like in the middle of heaven. Questioning "Why is in my place there no such thing like this?".

12.10 a.m, I realized that, it's snowing. Heavily. At night, and in Russia, in latest situation, going outside in the midnight, it's not a good idea. It might ended up got beaten by the racist Russians. Well, you guys know about this already right? It spreads fast, and things right now haven't slow down yet, instead, it's like a disease which eventually, clawed my area, Volgograd. Yesterday, 4.00 p.m, some said that the Russians held a demonstration. Luckily I arrived at home at 4 p.m without acknowledging about this at all. It was pretty lucky. If not, I'll ended up with broken arms and legs, and my not-handsome-face got 12 stitches for free. Don't ask me why they are acting like that, but one thing that I know, they are far more stupid than us. Hey, I'm just saying.

Anyway, welcome to my new blog theme, a new phase has come. It's snowing again, celebrate our life !!!

Salam.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: