Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SMKA Al-Irshad | Forgotten

4:40 AM
Salam. Today is Alhamdulillah, praise upon Him, thank you for everything He had done, he's doing and he'll do. We thank him everyday, every SINGLE day.

And so today passed by, and the next day, who didn't know what will happen. Neither I. Neither Me. Alhamdulillah today was a splendid day. Never felt this kind of relieve in my whole life. I'll tell about this later. This post actually gonna reminisce my entire life, bad and happy old days when i was in my first secondary school in Pulau Pinang. Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Al-Irshad. Indeed, it was a famous school in Penang. I knew about this school since I was in primary school. Yet, I'm not that eager or "my gosh wanna go to that school" to go to that school. Maybe, basically, sit is a 'sekolah agama' where people used to think it was a rigid place full of dakyah-dakyah which could change their children to a better person. Perhaps, this thought wasn't that bad at all. Although I'm no person in that school.

Let me make things clearer. So before the UPSR exam, (I don't remember, maybe after UPSR) exam) I and my friends took an examination. I didn't that exam was for what? But they just told me "Just read Al-Quran, they wanna see how proper you read it". Well, it was nervous and yadda yadda things we did after that exam "How many marks you got? Mine was bla bla" or "I've made a mistake ahhhh". Seemed like it was like a UPSR exam. Just after the UPSR exam result was announced, I knew that i got SMKA Al-Irshad. While my friend Amir got Penang Free School ( I was so damn jealous of him coz' in PFS there are so many amoi, yaikes). Going to sekolah agama, what will you be expecting ? Be an alim guy with 1000 hadiths in his head?

So I decided to go there instead of others secondary school. The other schools are all craps. Until now. Still. That's why I chose Irshad. Two of my 5A friends got Science School, but me and Hafiza Binti Ahmad, in Irshad. Great. In one class, again. The same thing as I was in primary school. I just don't wanna lose to her again. She was my primary school's top student. We (the boys) mocked her 'Parkson' because her father worked in Parkson. This was kinda boys thingies. You know childhood boo-boo memories. I bet all girls already faced this once in her entire life. Once. =P.

In Irshad, I learnt many things. Those seniors just brought me bad memories. The bullies, the ridiculous punishments, the 'pengepau' (for God sake i really hate them), but eventually this stupid thing became a sweet memories to me now. I had this mamak guy, i cant remember his name, but he was our batch leader (well at least at the hostel) he was very nice guy. With Hasif, and also Fadhli the guy from Paya Keladi. You know that KISAS school is one of the top school in Malaysia (but Langkawi is better lah eh-he), most of the guys (i dunno about girls) came from Irshadian. And also my tuition member, APEK, atau Fahmi. He was a top student in Irshad but he won't get out of there to Kisas, loyal (?). I really miss Irshad. For all the basic thing they taught me. Like mathurat, zikr, and yassin every friday before the class ends.

Then i got an offer letter to MRSM Pasir Salak. Without much thinking, I was so glad that I can getta hell out of here. Because, i just can't stand in here anymore. Im not a senior 'jambu', always ended up as losers. I had to make a new life. Which is in Pasir Salak. Anymore, my teacher always underestimates our class. She said we were the worst coz we are from the last class, and always those people from the last class are the WORST. Dude, I WAS PLACED there without any exams, who's going to the first class or last class. But when I'm out of there, most of the top students are from my class. I know that already.

Anyway this is my first V-Log (?) entry. So please indulge.







A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: