Friday, February 5, 2010

Razreshenie menyaet

5:06 AM
there are lot of places in this world..so do the path and chance. everyhting is the same, but different in its own special way. The key to uncover the way, is you.
i am not going to say "finally" i can transfer to another group. nope. no such thing that i would say. so here it is, this a piece of paper which surely i bet none of you can understand what does it means, except for the russian students. its a permit. a permit for me to change to another group. group 39 will be my new group.

so here is my final decision regarding the "change" thingies. done. i'm moving. sometimes, life is too hard. sometimes, it is too easy. enjoy, laugh, play, do whatever what we want. but, i always think of my burden on my shoulder. that makes me move on. no matter what, i still have my own responsibilities. i cannot escape from it. don't say that i running from my problems, it just i am solving my problem. lot of things that cannot be said even by blog, even by mouth. i don't know, it might be just what i think is not true, but, inside of me, i think i am true. got to move on, hafidz.

and right now, erk, it might sound jerk, but, i am CONTINUING my lesson. in violin. VIOLIN. heh. yep, i'm playing violin, for those people who didn't know.

zaasssss.....





learning a new thing is like a sugar. it sweeten your life.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: