Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Diva-maniac?

6:04 AM
So today ended like urm, full of happiness and glory. I did not went to the first lecture which was Anatomy lecture (seriously, you will NOT know Anatomy if you went). I just went for Histology lecture, which was, quite not so lecture, especially to me. Histology is a very particular subject, everything needs to be specified. The tissue, the molecule, the enzyme, the bla bla. Anyway, it is very fun, honestly. I love reading Histology, and Physiology, but effing no to Biochemistry, which is always being a stone for my left brain hemisphere to think of it.

Owh by the way, there are some breaking news that I want to tell you guys:
  • MARA cut our monthly scholarship by RM 400, AND my father just sent me an e-mail asking why did MARA cut our monthly scholarship. I did NOT reported to HIM. Instead he asked me why and to whom should he refer regarding this matter. And, tomorrow I'll get to know about this. Stay tuned.
  • Tomorrow is half-day. I don't know why, some sort of for national celebration. But my bad, we (Malaysians) think only about the holidays.
  • Since tomorrow is a kind of half-holiday day, so let's close our book, and chill in with some movies tonight. Okay, I'm lying. I'm gonna read that freaking Biochemistry book.
  • Well, maybe you can consider that as a 'maybe I'm reading'. That suites much.
  • And what make me awesome is, starting tomorrow the half day holiday, there's gonna be another 4 days of holidays. I loike I loive it dude.
  • Nothern part of Malaysia especially Kedah disastered by flood. Did I ever told you guys my house have been 'surrounded' by flood once? I mean in my latest post right? Ouh, I can't remember. Anyway, it's kind of breaking news, since my housemate (Suffian aka Pian) and my classmate (Syamil) were talking about this during Histology lecture. Poor them right? Suffian's mother and father are in Makkah right now, and so his sister is in Penang. So maybe, his uncle gonna take care of their house. I don't know. They live in Jitra (both of them). I heard that this time is worse right? I mean, this flood thing should come to my village, let them get the peace of sheet of this flood because they DID NOT agreed the Tebatan Banjir project, which is to prevent this thing from ruining their paddy fields, households, plants, animals. Why don't you guys (villagers) cannot think 'prevention is better than cure'? Kids know this better.
  • Please jealous.
Ouh, and lastly, just for some sort of 'sharing is caring' thing. Today my only class was Surgery class. I mean we did not learn anything about surgical technique yet, it's in the Fifth Year I think, but we learn much about the health caring, bandaging like Kelab Bulan Sabit Merah did, dietary system for patients varily for different kind of patients and diseases, and so on. But today we learnt about the emergency unit of the hospital (in Russia specifically), CPR and the methods of handling cadaver.

The best part was of course CPR.

CPR, said by my friend, stands for "Cardiac Pulmonic Resistant". Or in English "Heart-Lung Resistant". I don't know, he said that. Man, just Google it if you're unsure. Anyway, the emergency CPR part was the best part because it was the best part. Please, there is no kissing thing here. Gosh, can you take that out of your mind please? I hate kiss-kiss. I love kisses. It's just sweet. So sweet. No, I mean the Hershey's chocolate.

In emergency, there can be two situations. The best, and the worse. The best part is the boring part. It's in hospital. The worse part is the most challenging part, outside the hospital. Let me start with the boring part. If it is in hospital, you can just use the defibrillator (the cardiac electric shock device) and shringgg!~~ the patients chest. And you can inject hormones or other chemical liquids into the heart. Okay, let me get this easier. If in hospital, in emergency situation where the patient is unconcious, there can be 3 types of stimulation to save the patient's heart and keep them beating again. First by mechanial way (open and close cardiac massage), second by chemical way (injection of certain chemical liquid) and lastly the third by electrical way (defibrillator)

If outside, you can 'kiss' the patient by 3 ways. Mouth-2-mouth, mouth-2-nose, and nose-2-mouth. So CPR is not as romantic as you see. There are few steps, but, let me just tell you about the basic. If there is 2 persons helping, he should exhales one time into the patient lungs, then 5 times push your hands (arms must be straighten to transfer the momentum of your upper body mass, not from your triceps or biceps) onto the patient chest. Then another person does the same things. Make sure during you are pushing onto his/her chest, you can see a bulge-flow on his neck indicating there is a flow in his carotid externa of the neck. And so this is a brief explaination only. If you wanna know further just tell me in my cBox, I'll explain more. You know, I'm lazy enough to write something 'ilmiah' here.

Anyway, enjoy your next holiday. TATA. Salam Yakek.

Please enjoy these pics. There were Husaini (big nose) and Suffian (the healthy mamak boy). There are the maniacs of American Next Top Model. And, well, you can see the effects in these picture.




Suffian was decepted by Husaini. But he was happy.

A model-ful pose.



Lastly was me. During our last week Surgery class. We learnt about bandaging thing. And look, what we bandaged. =P

Chao sai mudda-B !

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: