Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm too, right?

6:26 AM
So the holidays at last started. After I messed up my Biochemistry small independent work which was about Carbohydrate and stuffs. Never mind, I just wanted my freaking holidays to be quick. And first of all I wanna thank Aina Marhamah for her Taylor Swift's song in her blog. First time I heard of it then poof I downloaded it from 4shared. And played that song almost day and night. And search the guitar chord, and again, poof I already can play that song. Pretty much easy chord though. Anyway, thanks.

Please do NOT think that I freakingly desperate to marry someone. Come one, I bet my little finger that you will marry earlier than me. *serious face*

Am I too chose to the wrong pathway? I mean, other people is happy, no matter how much they got during their SPM exam. Which is totally not like me, I'm in the middle. I'm not happy, at the same time, I am happy. Which both have their own reasons whether I'm happy/unhappy. But I'm just glad that I can get this rid of my life safe and sound. Anyway, there's a friend who actually seems kind of unhappy about his/her life. Maybe he/she just should be reincarnated or something. Because everything seems to be wrong.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG !

I'm not offensing someone. No, I'm just saying. Anyway, man, hardly to believe but everything REALLY happened for a reason. Or reasonS. I know you are feeling a little bit down, but, keep on because life is not all about love, boys, girls, chicks, sexes. I wanna quote my friend MOST favourite quotes, which sounds "FAILURE is a POSTPONED SUCCESS". Sorry, I translated from Bahasa Melayu, so it sounds awkward. But it really meanS something. But give up is, quite not an acceptable way to prove it right. Honestly, I was dissapointed four times, and also tried 4 times, and everything seemed, urm very pointless. And that is when I just realized that, man life is not about the 'life' that you think it is 'life'. Oh, yeah I freaking hate those study-maniac, i mean like no sports, no musics, JUST BOOKS. Owh, this kind of people I met when I was in Lower Form. And then he/she just reappeared in my preparatory programme. And I am all freaked up.

But as long as he/she with his/her life, maybe I'll consider it "the Djinn". So, I never give a dang about this. PAPAI.

But really I just hate/cannot see my friend in troubles. I mean good friends, not just in the list like those in the facebook. That are 1000-and-more-paranoid-friends who just seeking to be 'added' as a friend. They are not friends. Only some of them.

Which is why I already made a new profile. A WHOLE new Facebook account. The motive: I freaking did NOT need anything unrelated to me, I mean, when I added that 'someone', he/she REALLY is my friend. If I'm NOT adding you, please don't get offended. It's just a personal matter. Just sent me a message or wallpost or whatever it is via my old account. Maybe once in a week I'll open it. So here is my account. It might be less than 100 friends, but, better less than 100 friends rather than I see 1000 friends who opened their aurat and get sins. And they also get the sins. And those sins made Facebook is a perfect medium to get some free-redical sins. I don't wanna get sins. Let me just curse someone, but, yeah, bad words are just a small sin. There something else bigger. But fitnah is big. There's a difference between fitnah and cursing. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Anyway, can someone give me ideas on how I'm gonna spend this one whole 4-days holiday? Because, I just don't what to do. Please.

Salam yakek yakek.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

4 yakek:

'Aina marhamah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Aina marhamah said...

ur welcome...sgt best n superb nice kn lagu tuh...bestnye dpt men guitar lagu tu..
im the one yg u bet marry earlier thn u ke??haha...xway...

Unknown said...

hahaha. gitar version die simple, senang nak main.

not just you la, everyone else EXCEPT me. but it is you, of course my answer is YES you are going to be married earlier than me, because, you are urm,

GATAI. haha.

'Aina marhamah said...

ouch...GATAI?
huuuhu...wei, do i look like tht?i dh strted to stop thnking bout diz thng la weh since im the president of a single club now...hahha...
ok..nnt kita tgk sapa marry first ok...

nice new blog...like3.. =)