Monday, November 1, 2010

I was thankful. I am thankful. I will...

8:10 AM
So seems that I am writing much nowadays. I mean, usually once a week, but now, 3 times ?! I'm not stress, I'm not in period cycle, I'm not in mood swings, and I'm even not in PMS. But, I love to write. Writing is like a poo-poo for me. Can you imagine you just cannot poo-poo in a day, or, for super-muscular urethra within two days you guys do not poo-poo.

I sincerely F do not like making something or precisely writing something urm, for the sake of hits. Oh, by the way, do the spammers give me hits? If they did, I owed they something. A freaking flying kick for messing around with my cBox.

I'm just kidding, you know I love spammers to be dead.

Ouh, anyway today everybody got freaked. Or should I say, MARA students got freaked, including me (I'm not a mega-brain as them, so called me, dumbest MARA student). Why? What will happen IF a cat caught a mouse, and apparently he got only the mouse's head. Owh, no one gonna understand this. Actually we got only RM1500 for our November scholarship money. See, I AM very thankful for this bunch of money. Really. But, maaaaaan, you know, HERE. The price for everything keep raising, they (Russian Government) do not give a shit about our money, and even for their (the Russian) people. The transport pass, the foods and stuffs. You guys just should raise our money, not cutting it. We lost RM400 which means very much for US, the students. But, IF you guys don't wanna raise it, it's fine, seriously, it's fine. We can survive, although no travelling for this winter or summer break. But, dude, RM400 is way too freaking much to cut from US. Just cut it from students of other country, Japan for example, they get RM 6000 per month. Why is it us? Anyway, more or less, I just should say, Alhamdulillah.

For everything. For a perfect reader who always advising me, reminding me. For these much friends that always helping me, even saying 'Good Luck Badminton'. I appreciated it very much, as much as I appreciate the foods. For being myself today, an oyster shy guy. For a beautiful Russian treasurer (a woman) that said to us today "You guys do not need to pay anything except for the electric bill every month". She is very beautiful the moment she stepped into my house, I saw her eyes dimmering like a beautiful bokeh of Nikon D7000 (craving with bloody eyes) photos. Owh actually we have to pay for about RM 2000 for our monthly payment for the house. Big, and comfortable. 5 peoples live in here. Owh she's just beautiful (again). Anyway, I still love you even though this Russian is beautiful. You are the most beautiful.

Owh, forget about the poo-poo romantic part, please? It just I have minor crush on urm, cats. I want to buy a cat. I will always love cat, don't you guys love cats? They are just adorable and love-and-attention-addicted animals.

*be back within 15 minutes, solah time*
*continue*

Anyway and lastly, I had a perfect physiology lecturer. Although she spoke Russian all the time with us (the students) except for some terminologies and when we all had a same face expression. An awkward expression saying that "Uh-oh what are you struting?". Like that. Then she spoke English. A bit. But she is very freaking funny. I want her to teach us. Although in Russian, but, really we can understand what she wanted to tell us. God, this is my first class that the lecturer was freaking funny from the start until the class ended. She was just replacing my lecturer for today. My lecturer is kind of cool. She and my lecturer are some sort of BFF (maybe).

Anyway, have you guys watch the Katy Perry's latest song Firework? This song is awesome. It's like really a 'teenage dreams' thing. I embedded this video clip, don't worry. Owh, don't worry, she is not as sexy as the latest previous video clips.

Anyway enjoy the song, got to go. Sleep or study. Salam Yakek.

For MARA, maybe they just made a mistake. *optimist* =P


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 yakek:

'Aina marhamah said...

cehh...bole ke survive lg???
x cnfrm lg ke or dh wat dh???
post r gmbr lady russian yg cun tuh...hehhe...nk jgk tgk...=)

Anonymous said...

nnti dah beli kucing, snap la gambar byk2...

Unknown said...

aina: eh insya Allah boleh. at the same time boleh diet. ngee~~

anon: Alwaysssss sedangkan orang kawen pun tangkap gambar, inikan pulak kucing kesayangan. =)