Monday, November 22, 2010

Menjadi Doktor II

6:41 AM
Salam Everyone!

Seriously, I am sucks in managing my own time. I do not know how to divide my time in such a proper way. Everything that I do is on mood-basis. I'm not gonna do things if I'm not in mood. So today, nothing to talk much. No issue no gossip. Nothing. Just a boring story of my today's life.

And, gosh, I was stunned to death when I just watched a 'comolot' video clip in Facebook last few days. And I really really laughed my ass off when I just watch a video response to that clip. It was Hitler and his gang got angry to those kids. You guys should watch that freaking funny video. Hahaha. *okeh fish tak lawak*

Anyway, here come the serious part of this. If that the case, when A VIDEO already been uploaded to Facebook or You Tube, or wherever it was uploaded, where were we? and Where are we? I'm not criticizing them for their comolot thing, but, looking on the other side, I'm blaming myself. Not for watching that video (seriously, they are sweet couple like aku mahu baling high heels kat tengkorak sesorang), but was it their fault?

IF our religion is really really being develop by our 'leaders', why does it ends like this ?
IF politic is the ONE and ONLY WAY to develop RELIGION, why does it ends like this ?
IF our religion said 'one day' we will rise, are we still far away and why does it seems like ending this way?
IF you guys (you, you and you) said it was because of the blue holding our country, why does in some green, the same things keep repeating, and at last, all keep runnging in a circle, rotating and chaining each other, and at last we keep questioning the same question, why does it ends like this ?

This is indeed fucking FAR FARRRRRRRRRR AWAYY FROM WHAT I IMAGINED when I was told by my music teacher in Primary School "whithin few years from NOW, you guys are gonna see a flying cars!!!". You know WHAT I see that seems like flying now?

Time and Sins.

Do what you guys should do. Really. For me, Malaysia is not an Islamic country. Whether it will be or not, it really doesn't that matter, although, few of my friends rigidly think that "hell no, we gonna make an Islamic country, hell no if Malaysia is not gonna be an Islamic country". Dude, if you think Malaysia is really gonna be an Islamic country, do yiu guys REALLY think that the Hindus, the Christians, the Buddhists, the Ayah-Pins, just seat and relax while you were doing your 'construction'? No. What I really mean here is, building a community especially in Malaysia, is not just building Islam itself. We are building a community, and, all of other religions also live with us. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be liberal or something, but, instead of you guys just quarelling and mocking among each other, I am planning for something big.

Yes, we have lots of religion. But religion is just a 'word' just to divide us. On the other hand, 'purpose' is a word to divide us. We all have a common purpose. 'to do deeds'. We are different like Muslims are praying with different styles, but in the end, the question is, 'for what?'. To do deed, dude.

So that comolot things, is not JUST an Islamic problem, but, our global problem in Malaysia. What should we do then? I'm planning for something to build the 'elites'. Hope that this will be my own way to help. Even a few of them, hope these 'few' are really gonna be more and more. I'm not writing about this, because, you guys really gonna think this is ridiculous, plus, I'm just planning, but really, Allah decides, and I really dont wanna you guys take this as a promise. It's just my another co-ambition. First, I'm really gonna need to be a doctor. A master of knowledge. To contribute to my community.

I fall in love with a girl. Really really really reallllllly fall in love. She just can't answer a question "Why do you like me?" and she keeps repeating the same answer, "I don't know".

She's in House, season 3. =). Ouh, I like her because she said something about life.

"life is like rooms. some rooms are sucks, some aren't. It depends on which room you stucked into"

Thanks.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: