Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get over it.

9:48 AM
First of all, thanks to Khadijah for recommending me few songs. So, right now, I can't just stop playing this two songs (Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars and The Last Goodnight-Pictures of You). Seriously, I might be left out about this thing, but, I kinda enjoy about who I am (budak-yang-lambat-minat). Well, that's me and always me. Like Katy Perry's Thinking of You song (pun lambat minat), I already can play the song's guitar chord, since, it was the first song that I can play on guitar. So, bangga sekali okeh? Tapi why there's no chick believe me that I can play seriously play guitar? Like, tahula aku tapandai main plucking, ramai jeeee orang lain tapandai main plucking, aku strumming okeh jugak laa. Walaupun most of the time, strumming pattern aku kinda the same. *stress*

I'm not gonna thank Kd for quoting my sentences in this blog. Gosh, orang yang pikir aku pretentious pulak nanti. Hoh. Takpelah, asalkan tujuan die baik. Jangan salah faham pulak. Jangan eh? Aku tulis lain, bertujuan nak nasihat sama sendiri, tak semestinya aku buat rules untuk hidup aku. An hour ago, I just knew that, Lee Chong Wei reached final in single men badminton. Versus Lin Dan. Maaaaan, why must it be LIN DAN?! And for that, I'm not giving any high expectation in Lee Chong Wei, since, he's fighting Lin Dan in Guangzhou, China. Again. The same country he was defeated by Lin Dan in the last Olympic FINAL match. Which brought me a really dissapointing and sad memories. I still remember that night. Everyone was enjoying their homeroom's barbeque. I went to the barbeque to grab few drumsticks of chicken, then I ran back to Dewan Selera. How I really wanted to see that match by putting aside all the BBQ thing just like that to watch Chong Wei will be the first Malaysian who won the Olympic Gold Medal . It's like a moment of lifetime. He dissapointed me. I know, he tried his best. Sure. Go Lee Chong Wei, I'll be supporting you. :)

Maybe I just should get over my badminton-freak thing. You know, my obsession kind of bugging me like:

  1. taking bath --> badminton-day-dream
  2. in lectures --> badminton-day-dream
  3. eating --> badminton-day-dream
  4. everything that I do --> badminton-day-dream
Everything is about the physics in badminton. Perh, gila syeal aku pikir badminton tuh Physics. Sebenarnya, aku manusia jugak. Selagi mana manusia tadapat apa yang die hendak, selagi tuh die takkan give up. Even it is meaningless. Sebab what we want, give us the chance. Always. Walaupun peluang tuh sebenarnya tapenah dan mustahil akan terjadi. Tak logik kan?

Contohnya, I really really want a neo-cube. I can't buy it since it is way too expensive. But it will be sold out by tomorrow. But, kita insist jugak nak beli neo-cube, so terhegeh-hegeh la pinjam duit, kumpul duit, starting hari ini. Kita minat, tapi chance tuh adalah tipis atau takde terus. But, in hope lies our optimism. Everything seems to be okay. In the end, bila kita tadapat benda yang kita nak, and semua effort kita dah jadi useless, what cannot easily see what we get. Macam, iyelah kita tadapat barang yang kita nak, tapi sebenarnya kita dah dapat lebih daripada barang yang kita nak.

"Believe"

Sebab kita percaya dengan diri kita. Boringlah cakap pasal benda ni. Tapi yang inila yang aku dapat pasal ade satu insiden berlaku dalam hidup aku hari ini. Aku sebenarnya dah muak dengan politik Malaysians dekat sini. I mean, MSA punya hal. Orang cakap "sudah hilang punca" bila seperti "beruang yang hilang taring, time ada taring tanak buru, bila takda taring gelabah nak makan itu ini". Yang kedua tuh, bukan peribahasa, just metaphor aku. =).

Macam rosaknya hati, kuningnya mata. Metaphor medik. Nak buat metaphor, kena banyak baca, even it is unnecessary punya things. So, I'll start membaca sekarang. So, today, aku takde mood nak baca biochem, instead, aku nak baca Immune, until aku paham what is immune actually. Sebab penyakit auto-immune banyak skrg ni. So how can i treat people, if i even don't understand a thing. I mean, even benda basic-basic pon??!

So bye-bye. Wish me luck in reading Immune. Sumpah aku cepat tido skrg. Hoh. Papai salam.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 yakek:

lemoc b0NgoK said...

ade pape ke ngan KD??sile leraikan kekusutn otak ak nh??jawap2..

Unknown said...

takde pape laaaaaaaa