Saturday, June 19, 2010

Because my father allowed me...

3:23 PM






I'd never wanted my father to be like so damn happy. so this is it. he wants a dslr, i bought him one. and plus, i bought few lenses too. the new one is 50 mm f1/8D sumthin like that, i can't remember though. So, hurm, juz be it. But, i buy because my father allowed me to okeyh? bukan nak membazir ala syaitan.

this some pre-trial version of that 50 mm baby.


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 yakek:

Anonymous said...

Splendid photos.

Khadijah Iderus said...

membazir ala syaitan; unless ko belikan satu kat aku. cis!

Anonymous said...

nice pics...minat gak tengok gambar2 gitu...tengok je la...nk ambik x reti...nk beli camera 2, tggu keje la...x pun masuk degree nnti...