Saturday, October 23, 2010

If now is Fall, did I fall?

9:56 AM
So, yeah, today is the biggest day in this whole week, and it is always the biggest day because we the Volgo-rians get to enjoy the last day of schooling every week, month, and next 5 years. Glad, but always being tiring day for me, but, because of I don't wanna waste my time studying during weekend, so better watching movie is the best choice. It's like payback for the other 6 days of our schooling day. Enough about study. Seriously, I have something to tell about. About the 'FALL'.

No one gonna read my post, so normally, I'm out loud right now.

But foremost, I really would like to be in Perhimpunan Agung UMNO. I wanna know everything about the whole new agenda with 2011 budget that utterly sadden most of the people in Malaysia, especially the Sabah and Sarawak people. I wanna see how the fitna-fitna happens. Your-me-fault dramas. No our-fault drama, because, it will never happen in Malaysia's history. But after all, I already knew how ungrateful the Malaysian are. It's normal, but if asked, denial will the most highest probability of answer. It's because we did not blend each other. The PASs did not blend with UMNOs and vice versa. On higher scope, the Malays did not blend with non-Malays. Who to be blamed? Us. Me. You. Us.

Enough about this. Let's proceed.

My life gone better for this past 3 weeks. I'm totally glad. Lots of thing to catch up, but, indeed, I ended up by doing it one by one. No rush. But how many classes left for me to atrabotivat eh? Today I did some photographing, and i really mean that 'SOME' because only 6 photos taken. Anyway, did love Fall? I mean, not that 'fall' in love thing, but, Fall, with reddish yellowish orange theme. I honestly hate red, or anything that is Hot. Including hot girls. Because all of these things is, urm, like bad-lucking me. I hate hot girls because they just bad-lucking me. When that chick is an ex-hot chick, then, I can talk to her. It just doesn't suite me in my own caste. The lower caste (?).

Today, I had my Russian Language class at KIM, where was the same place and the same classroom when I and my ex-groupmate (Group 35 now) had our intensive course in our first two month when we first arrived in Russia. Owh, btw, I already improved a lot in speaking Russian since the last 3 horrible weeks which I just can understand Russian, but, I can't even say what I wanna say. It just this week, I improved. A bit. Anyway, I really hate reminiscing about the past when I see something that makes me paranoid about the past. They just like a memory storage thing, the classroom, the table, the blackboard. Everything. Although I did not even feel anything for them, seriously, I just can live without them. But, well, memories do not disappear just like that.



A world of geek and nerd.

I mean, is it geek and nerd always about the books and robots and computers and stupid gadgets? NO. I just, being me, as always. I talk to girls. And please, I'm not a gay. It just a matter of time. But who knows about the perfect time actually? Could it be the next 5 years or maybe the next 5 months?


__________________Enjoy the Pics Y'all______________


-I stood still. Here I am hated by others. Loved by cats-


-In the redness, you will fall. In the end, a new you will be replaced-


-At that time, you know, which is true or not, because we share the same sun everyday-


Let the Fall out, let the Ice come. Let the Ice melts, let the Buds dance.
As long as I hold to my arms, the past will never be in my glance.

Thank You

Salam yakek !!!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 yakek:

Siti Hajar said...

if n0w is fall.... i am rilly falling right n0w... not falling in l0ve of course...! falling apart... but then, i realized that i cant d0 that....! c0z the fall season is not FOREVER.... there's always winter, summer and autumn... life is not all about falling...

p/s: aku pun xta0 ape yang aku merepek nie... yang aku nak share kt cni adelah... klu kte jatuh, bangun balek...! that's all.. =)

Anonymous said...

" I honestly hate red, or anything that is Hot. Including hot girls. Because all of these things is, urm, like bad-lucking me. I hate hot girls because they just bad-lucking me."

org cakap, hati2 dengan apa yg kita benci sbb biasanya benci tu akan berubah jadi sayang...emmmm, betul ke?


"It just a matter of time. But who knows about the perfect time actually?"

sesungguhnya apa yang ditetapkan tu terbaik untuk kita...semoga semuanya dipermudahkan dan...
ianya tiba di waktu yang sesuai..



love the pics so much...
nnti ambil gmbr snow plk yep...