Thursday, November 11, 2010

hannah hazirah

5:51 AM
currently i didn't want to post anything since:
  • I will have my concluding test on Anatomy and Histology. Tomorrow. And on Saturday.
  • And of course it is really going to be a nightmare to me.
  • I few days past, I had a dream. Its about blog. And I'd many strange questions, which are few general question about 'What is blog?'. It's was really bugging me. I couldn't sleep until the morning.
  • And I was traumatized by that and seek a solution. So the decision is, blog less. Easy but it works. God, is there any ghost who named 'bloghost?'
Anyway, I have many thing to say, but, urm, I have to study. Both subjects I need to score (although i know, I can't score much).

I proudly wanna announce to you guys that my sister, Hannah Hazirah Binti Hasan (we called her Mek Nah) got 5As for her UPSR examination. Alhamdulillah. Syukran to Allah. I just became spechless. What else could I have done to her except setting her an example and footsteps that she can follow for her perfect future. To be a good Muslimah and Alimah.

Congrats Hannah Hazirah for your success. I'll pray for you to get MJSC for your secondary school. Hopefully Langkawi, Kepala Batas or anywhere else as long as it is not MJSC Kulim (no offense). Because I believe in MRSM's system more than other schools.

I don't know what should I give her, since she is a girl. She didn't like shopping. Even I offered her to take anything that she wanted when we were at Mango, Espirit, etc at Queensbay during my last holiday. Really. Anything to suggest?

I have to go now. Bye-bye. Salam yakek.

p/s: Sorry. But I have to say this. This is what my father wrote. Owh, I know. You guys paranoid with this. But, I will write it anyway. Because, Malaysians are never gonna say thanks. They just keep wanting and wanting and looking for others mistakes. No improving anything. I dont know, if guys from swasta school, then it's fina. I'm a villager and Im proud and dare to say this:

"setiap tahun ribuan pelajar lepasan UPSR yg berjaya mendapat keputusan cemerlang diberi peluang belajar di Sek. berasrama penuh dan kerajaan pimpinan UMNO membelanjakan ratusan juta ringgit utk mendidik mereka2 ini. Soalannya : setelah berjaya didalam bidang pelajaran dan menjawat jawatan tinggi dgn gaji yg lumayan, berapa kerat antara mereka yg menyokong kerajaan?"-Hasan Omar

How many of us who are like this? More than 90% I bet. But, for me, it doesn't have necessarily to support Kerajaan. But, at least you, when you're back at Malaysia, do not forget about your origin, we are still Malays. We have our culture, our religion, and we have SOMEONE'S deed that we owed, be thanked for it. 'Be thank for it' literally doesn't mean you should support it. I know the common thing that I heard is "Adakah dengan menaja kami ke luar negara kami kena soong kerajaan? Itu rasuah tidak langsung". But the VERY VERy VERY VERY VERY LEAST thing you can do is, do not fitnah them. 'Its a fitnah' when you are actually didnt recognize them, get to join anything with them, what they are doing, are they praying or not. Once you fitnah them, you already commit a larger sin than murdering. That is why Islam taught us that "Words are sharper than a blade" and Islam taught us too less talk nonsense. Because politic is nonsense, but that's also a thing that brought us to another level of mentality. As an example, you guys can be like Zulkifli Nordin. He's PAS. But, being a PAS (Kulim Parliament) doesn't necessary means that everything that PAS said is true. There's also a lie. It's normal because we are Human. Zulkifli is a graduate from UK in Law, and for me, he is my idol. Apa yang hak tetap hak, yang batil tetap batil.

Peace no wat. Sori terbeleter.

Owh btw my biochemical blood test was...
OK. But stomach is having problem right now. Pfft. 6 days already.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 yakek:

'Aina marhamah said...

wah...congrats to ur sis...bgs2..hrp2 dpt mrsm tp nape x mrssm kulim??hahaa...

n saya sgt setuju ngn ur father's saying...x semestinye kena sokong kerajaan tp at least x yah la jadi smpai x suka kerajaan kn...n
all da best test..

'Aina marhamah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pernah baca buku 'Blind Spot'?
Writer dia nama Dr Dzulkifli Ahmad..Had his doctorate training in Toxicology dari Imperial College.

Degree kat Birmingham Univ and Master kat Surrey in the same discipline.

Now, dia lead PAS Research Centre.

Saje je nak suggest this book to u..haha sebab tetibe confuse Zulkifli Nordin dengan Dr Dzulkifli Ahmad..lolx

All the best