Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mama Rock

8:27 PM
Salam.

This is the very late post because I planned to post this yesterday, which was on Saturday. Badly, I was very sleepy even I was actually waiting the windows to start up and then I wanna start blogging. And at that time I was lying on the sofa and in such a freaking warming comforter. So yeah, no wonder things end up when I just realized that I slept. Luckily not overslept. I managed to wake up early, which is right now. Fuh Fuh.

And today's morning, I am lacking of idea. I have idea, but, I don't know where the heck they go.

Anyway, yesterday, at night I got an email which sounds:
"wei apit aku nak baju zara blouse punya ok. Apit hang tau dak huda dapat no. 7 tapi dapat 5a dan dapat jadi pengawas sekolah"
Gosh, my sister asked me to buy her Zara's blouse for her UPSR 5As present. Well, I still got no money yet. And and I'm not going back to Malaysia next year, so, better if I'll just keep my money first, than buy her this present. And my sister Huda Humaira, the last one, I actually kinda proud of her. Well at least she tried her best, somewhen and somehow, I know that she'll rise up to the top of the class anyway. Because she and me, are alike. I didn't score much when I was in 4th Grade and below. Seriously. Because I'm stupid. Even now. Anyway, I'm thankful for who I am right now.

My stomachache already gone. Thank God for this. Six days my stomach is making such a sound 'grr brrpp', I thought something wrong with my stomach. I mean, something really really terribly wrong with my stomach or my GI tract, because my first blood test showed that I have some bilirubin in my blood. Which indicates that my liver is working quite not well. So if liver is working not well enough, it might be some complications or MAYBE some over production of Bile by liver. Because bilirubin is a waste from the destruction of red blood cells, and it is converted to bile in the liver. Is it making any sense?

Well, luckily my doctor said there was nothing. And I'm feeling much better. Maybe it's because my improper dietary habit each day this week and last week. I was facing too much bloody test for Anatomy (yesterday), Physiology (last Monday) and and Histology (last Friday) which were totally be a week of nightmare. I've passed all the test awesomely although some marks are kind of "hey, I can get more, just a simple mistake!". I don't how to describe that in words. Anyway, it is my fault.

Did you guys remember what I said about the Russian Grandmother. They are utterly awesome with rock style. In Malaysia, they will be adressed like "Mama Rocks", or "Datin Rugget(?)" or famously "Tua kutuk tak sedar diri". The last phrase is our (me, Suffian and Husaini) most favorite phrase that we use when we see this:


Yo Mama !!!!! Watcha doin' yo?



It's normal for the Malaysians in here to kutuk someone head-to-head, to Russian especially. hoho. Taubat-taubat. Ish.

Anyway, yesterday I had to cook. Since I'm lacking of idea what I have to cook, I googled a recipe, and poof I cooked Ayam 3 Rasa Sayang. It was really delicious. Usually I cook something with my own common sense, throw this and that, and poof let see what how does it taste. If delicious, I'm the man, if freaking terrible, ooops my bad. Hoh.


Ayam 3 Rasa Sayang. Poofffff !!! Jadi siot.

Anyway, no issue to talk this moring. Bye-bye.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 yakek: